Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-Up + Reading/Blogging Update

So I kind of completely forgot about the Bout of Books read-a-thon. What can I say? I had a busy week! I didn't read much at all this week. I started and finished Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (amazing!), and read only about 100 pages of my next book, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. So I didn't complete my goal of reading two books. That said, I have high hopes for the remainder of August and into September and am excited for all the books I am planning on reading.

I have several posts planned for the next few weeks. I am trying to finish or return all my library books before signing out a completely new haul, so I'd like to post that. I also will be formulating a TBR (most likely) for September, which should be posted in the next few days. I am slowly but surely going to be posting up some reviews and mini-reviews for the summer months as well, and maybe doing a few featured book spotlights. Finally, I've been doing these library challenges, and I will be posting some of those, but they're going to be surprise posts. (: I'll probably post them on random days throughout the end of August and September.

I am currently reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, and though I have some minor issues, I am still enjoying it! I will definitely post a review for this one. Next I am hoping to read The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly, The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, or A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks (I am not a big romance person, but a friend insists I read it).

Thanks for reading this post! Check back in a few days for a post about my TBR. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!