Sunday 31 March 2013

March Wrap-Up and April TBR

It's the last day of March and therefore time to reflect on the books I read this month. It was a fairly good month for me, I read some really good books, but I was also disappointed with a few. :-/ I have included links to either my Goodreads review or a review I posted on my blog.
  1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab- **** (four stars)
  2. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder- **** (four stars)
  3. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd- ** */* (two and a half stars)
  4. Splintered by A.G. Howard- **** (four stars)
  5. Prophecy by Ellen Oh- ** */* (two and a half stars)
  6. Altered by Jennifer Rush- **** */* (four and a half stars)
I have also made some changes to my monthly TBR's. This is my first year planning out and blogging about books and I want to find what's right for me. I have decided to choose three books (rather than four) for review each month. From now on, I will be posting a real book review on my blog for my TBR (or review books). The other books I read during the month will probably have some short notes on Goodreads or maybe a Goodreads review if I feel like it. So you can expect three book reviews per month on this blog from now on. Here are the books I've chosen.
  1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  2. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
I am really excited to read these books! They're really different from each other although they're all part of the same genre- fantasy, in case you weren't sure. :) I do have a back-up for Shadow and Bone in case I cannot get it from my public library in time. Please let me know your thoughts on these books in the comments below! 


4 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy! I was actually thinking about reading it this month as well. :P And I cannot believe I haven't marked The False Prince as to-read on Goodreads. What is my life? I'm really interested in, not only Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but it's back-up. Care to enlighten me? Here is my wrap up: http://booknook24676.blogspot.ca/2013/04/march-wrap-up.html

    TBR: http://booknook24676.blogspot.ca/2013/04/april-tbr-2013.html?showComment=1365216561439

    ReplyDelete
  2. ****** Smoke and Bone! Whoops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shadow and Bone, you mean?

      Delete
    2. derp... i'm so smart

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!