Monday 13 May 2013

Update + TBR Changes

So I haven't been reading a whole lot lately... I just don't feel like it, in between my busy months of April and May (things are starting to calm down, and should be normal by mid-May). Unfortunately that has put me in a slump. So I have made changes in my TBR to compensate for this. Also, as a result of my busy-ness, I didn't write a review for Grave Mercy or do a book spotlight or anything I promised I would do. I also didn't read Unspoken as a back-up when Shadow and Bone didn't come in, but I did read A Great and Terrible Beauty in it's place. However, I didn't review that either. I will be posting a review for Grave Mercy, but am skipping out on the other posts for April. Sorry! :(

My original TBR was composed of three (very large) books with movies coming out this year or recently released in 2013. Those books are Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, and The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I do not feel like reading these books at all right now. Instead, I will be reading (hopefully) one per month. So, one in May, one in June, one in July.

My new TBR this month is just that- to be read. This month I will be tackling my TBR pile, composed of 5 books that have been sitting there for a while and demand to be read. Check out this video where I show you those books and a few others that I might have time for... But it's already eleven days into the month so probably not.


Thanks for reading! Have you read any of these books? If so, tell me what you think! You can also comment which of the books I have on-hold (which I mentioned in the video) you would most want me to un-suspend. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!