- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
As you can see, the genre is dark or creepy books. Not necessarily horror-- Just something creepy and related to Halloween. Many of them have other elements in them as well, such as romance or dystopia.
Usually I have four books in my TBR. I can't guarantee I'll definitely read it, but I would absolutely love creepy/dark book suggestions. If you don't have any, or even if you do, please let me know if any of the following sound like something I should check out.
- The Devouring by Simon Holt
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (this one doesn't completely fit the theme but it reminds me of Halloween, okay?)
Thanks so much-- Please comment on this post if you have ideas.