Monday 15 October 2012

Future Posts

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying my posts so far. There are still a lot more things I'd like to do, but first I need to know which ones you'd like to see me do post! Now I will be starting a new series where, about every month or so, I will look ahead and talk about what posts I am going to do. So here's a list, I will try to get around to doing all of them, but if you could tell me your top two, that would be great!

  • Literary Dinner Party
  • The Serpent's Shadow book review
  • The Princess Bride book review
  • Bookshelf Tour
  • 7 Deadly Sins of Reading
  • More word art!
  • Book Recommendations
  • Cover to Cover
  • Q&A
If you don't know what any of these things are, just leave a comment in the comments bar! :)

8 comments:

  1. Literary dinner party
    q&a
    btw thanks for posting this list! I might... borrow... some of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literary dinner party sounds cool! and bookshelf tour?!? Pleease? I LOVE those haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input! If you feel the need to "borrow" go ahead :) By the way, the Q&A would be people asking me any question that relates to books or reading and me answering it. The "cover to cover" would be me comparing two or more covers, either of the same book, books in a series, two books from the same author, or just two random covers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of a cover to cover Danika? Do you mind?

      Delete
    2. No problem! :)

      Delete
  4. Literary Dinner and Bookshelf Tour. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok! I think I've got a good idea of what I'll be working on now. Finishing up a few book reviews, Cover to Cover (I've got a certain book in mind!), Literary Dinner Party, and Bookshelf Tour. :D If you're interested in the Q&A too, let me know (I don't know if you all knew what it was before). So that's what I have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!!!! I have finished my cover to cover, Literary Dinner Party is going on, and my Bookshelf tour is a bit neglected at the moment. But go ahead and ask me questions on my Q&A page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!