Monday 7 January 2013

Hunger Games Cover Redesigned

The other day I was looking at Pretty Books, a book tumblr which I really enjoy (prettybooks.tumblr.com), and I found an amazing image of a Hunger Games cover that someone designed. It is absolutely gorgeous and way awesome-r than the mainstream covers that just have the mockingjay. This cover incorporates the mockingjay pin, characters, and a bold colour scheme and design. Please check out this link to see more photos and more about the cover! http://travhitchcock.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/the-hunger-games-redesigned/


2 comments:

  1. I adore this cover! I love the green and white and red colours on the black background as silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So glad I came across it. If they ever published this cover, I would definitely buy a copy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!