Thursday 31 January 2013

January 2013 Wrap-Up

As promised, I am doing my first monthly wrap-up. In January, I read quite a lot of books! Here they are (in chronological order). :) I have also included links to my Goodreads reviews, so just click on the title of the book to see that.
  1. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce: **** */* (four and a half stars)
  2. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle **** (four stars)
  3. Angelfall by Susan Ee **** */* (four and a half stars)
  4. Bogus to Bubbly: An Insider's Guide to the World of Uglies **** (four stars)
  5. Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer *** (three stars)
  6. What Happened to the Goodbye by Sarah Dessen *** */* (three and a half stars)
  7. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder ***** (five stars!!!)
  8. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson **** */* (four and a half stars) 
I also read 20 pages of Cinder. But it brought me into a reading slump and it just couldn't beat the awesomeness of Poison Study, so I then read Wintergirls. I have read two chapters of Legend and I am really enjoying it, however I haven't had much time to read it. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some reading done!

Time to get to the big question... Which book was my favourite? If you've been following my blog, I think you all know what's coming. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder! Ohmyfreakinggosh amazing amazing amazing!!!!!! I recommend this book to anyone and everyone (over the age of 13). Wintergirls, Sisters Red, and Angelfall were other highlights of the month.

This month I read a ton of great books! What did you read in January? Comment below. Hopefully tomorrow I will be posting my February TBR. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!