Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
- Peeta from the Hunger Games: Congratulations! You are the most frustrating character ever. I know I am in the minority here. Everyone seems to loveeee you, Peeta. But you're just too... perfect. Too sweet. I like male and female leads with some spunk in them. So tragic, your tale of how you stalked Katniss since you were little... *sigh*. Just kidding. Anyway, I love the Hunger Games but Peeta...
- Lugh from Rebel Heart: I seriously debated putting you first, but didn't. You are so ungrateful and rude to your sister. She just saved your life, you miserable jerk, and you complain about her. Then you go and be all hypocritical and gosh, I just wish you'd disappear. Leave Saba alone.
- Addie from Let It Snow: You cheat on her boyfriend, then turn into a whiny brat when he doesn't show up at a cafe with you? Sorry, no sympathy here. I couldn't connect to the story at all, because of you.
- Saba and Emmi from Blood Red Road: The two of you together managed to really make me angry throughout the book. I loved the evolution of your relationship, but seriously, you both can be such jerks to each other. Especially you, Saba. You should be a role model to your sister.
- Four from Divergent: Four, I would've thought you'd have got the message by now. Tris acts on impulse. No one can help that. So stop trying to change her!
- Ky from Matched: I guess I find that you just weren't developed enough, which made your chapters in Crossed verrrryyyyy frustrating. I can't connect to you at all, Ky. You just seem so... boring. Dull. Mundane.
- Benson and Becky from Variant: You know, the two of you just aren't developed enough for me. Your romance... not working. I found you, Benson, to be just generally annoying, almost like a robot yourself (why did I feel this way? do you have emotions?). And Becky, I just... I didn't understand why Benson chose you, I guess. You were kind of weak, to be honest.
- Ron from Harry Potter: You're amazing and I love you, but gosh, you do some stupid things. And seriously, Ginny can date whoever she wants, so stop giving her a hard time.
- Starr from Poison Study: Ugh. You are so annoying. Talk about scamming your way to success. Maybe you could actually DO something, hmm? How does that sound?
- Kid from The Unidentified: You star in a book which had a very undefined, abrupt ending. Therefore, you were severely lacking in backstory and future story as well. Not to mention you were boring, as if you were just going through the motions. I was in your head, but I never once related or connected, even understood you. So sorry, but you've achieved the status of "frustrating".
Hope you enjoyed my list! :)