Sunday 13 January 2013

Reading Update (3)

The last time I did this was last month, so I'm going to do another update. Since then I have read Sisters Red, which I did a cover to cover for, and Let it Snow. I really enjoyed both books.

I also just finished Angelfall yesterday night, and it was phenomenal. Surprisingly, it took me a little to really get into it, but at the end, I was just completely enthralled and very throughly creeped out.


I made another trip to the library to pick up numerous holds and my stack has grown to 19 books. My stack is organized by size. The following is a list of new books I got.

1. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. The Lying Game by Sara Shephard
4. Pegasus by Robin McKinley
5. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
6. Reached by Allie Condie

I am now reading Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer, and Bogus to Bubbly: An Insider's Guide to the World of Uglies, a very insightful guide by Scott Westerfeld.

I can't wait to tackle this TBR pile. Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!