Friday 1 February 2013

February TBR!

It is now February, which means it's time to talk about my TBR! Most people are getting into Valentine's Day with romance, but that is not what I want to read right now, plus I don't even like the romance genre a whole lot. As you might've seen, I put a poll up on the sidebar asking which genre of books I should read next month. I only got a few votes, but Fairytale Retellings won. However, though it got zero votes, I am feeling a strong need for dystopia to keep me out of a reading slump. So here's what I've done: 3 books from two categories rather than 4 from one. That will bring my concrete TBR up to six, but I think I can handle it. Here are the books I've chosen.

Fairytale Retellings:
  1. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  2. The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
  3. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Dystopia:
  1. Legend by Marie Lu
  2. Gone by Michael Grant
  3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
I still may read more books in these genres this month, but I am not certain about them so I won't put them on here. I'll let them be a surprise. ;) Anyway, I am really, really, really looking forward to this month. I would love it if you told me some books on your February TBR in the comments.

*By the way, on a very unrelated side note, I just discovered that the Glass series by Maria V. Snyder is a spin-off of the Study series! MUST READ. O_o 

1 comment:

  1. i like your top ten tuesday i think that is a great idea. i think that the post top ten tuesday post make your blog very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!