Top Ten Best Bookish Memories
|February 5, 2013|
- Reading the Harry Potter series and re-watching the movies: AHHHHH! THIS WAS MY LIFE. Still is my life, actually. The experience of reading and watching, then re-reading and re-watching is just something I'll always remember. No book will ever be held as dearly with me as with HP.
- Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (twice) in theatres: It was just so... Amazing. The end of the beginning. The beginning of the end. That was my entire childhood....
- Private showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows Part 1: This is similar to the first one, but this time it was a private showing! And it was part 1. And there were free donuts... ;)
- Passing notes in the library: Slipping notes into the hold's... So much fun.
- Entering my first writing contest: Just the other day I entered my FIRST WRITING CONTEST. This is huge for me. :D
- Becoming aware of the book community: Blogs, YouTube, Goodreads. I'm so glad I was introduced to this, and to me this counts as a memory.
- Walking down the street in my Gryffindor scarf: This may seem like a small thing but it actually just kind of makes my day.
- All the stories I wrote when I was younger. Oh my gosh they were horrible, but cute, and I will always remember writing them.
- "I volunteer as tribute!": Several times I have heard people answer this to a question and such and I just love hearing people say it, especially random people I don't know.
- Reading books: Yes, this is a memory. Every book I've read, love it or hate it, I remember and this just had to be my final one.
Nearly half of those are Harry Potter... The top three are at least... Typical me. What are your top ten? Please comment and compare if you would like. :)