Top Ten Best Romances in Books
|February 12, 2013|
- Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter: They are on almost every list but I don't care because they are just so, so perfect together. In the sixth book especially, their romance and comments are hilarious. Their romance is never, ever boring.
- June and Day from Legend: I like how there is not too much focus on romance in this book, so their chemistry was nice to see when it did happen.
- Yelena and Valek from Poison Study: Yay! No insta-love! Together, they are perfect, except for the fact that Valek is like, 30-something and Yelena is 18 or 19. Whatever.
- Saba and Jack from Blood Red Road: I did not like this aspect in Rebel Heart, but it was really well thought out and sometimes quite funny in Blood Red Road, earning the two of them a spot on this list.
- Jubilee and Stewart from Let it Snow: This was just really, really sweet so I felt the need to put it on my list.
That's it! Thanks for reading. :)