Wednesday 13 February 2013

Reading Update (6)

Some weeks I will be dividing this into the sections below, and sometimes through three separate categories (see this post).

Read: This is my sixth update, and since Weekly Update #5 I have read and loved Legend by Marie Lu and the Maze Runner by James Dashner. Reviews for both of these awesome dystopia books will be posted on Goodreads soon.

Currently Reading: I also have started The Stepsister Scheme by Jim Hines, which is proving to be quite entertaining so far. I also began the first 40 pages or so of Gone by Michael Grant, which is so far turning out to be a great novel.

To Read: I am so excited to start Sweetly by Jackson Pearce! I have a trip ahead of me, in which I might get some reading done. I also am dying to read Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder after loving Poison Study so much and receiving a beautiful cover of the sequel from my library, but I've heard it starts to go downhill. Anyway, I can't wait to read these two books.

I also have some somewhat exciting (to me at least :P) news. I just got a tumblr. :) It is called "Every Shade of Awesome" and will include photos about books, dance, and more of my loves and interests. I would love it if you took a look, and if you have tumblr, followed me (if you like my type of tumblr, that is). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!