Friday 30 November 2012

Bookshelf Tour!!!

Bookshelf Tour- November 2012.
I finally figured out why this wasn't uploading! Turns out the file was too big... So I have uploaded it in two parts, however I didn't plan it in two parts so the cut might be a little abrupt. It's also veryyyyyy long... So I suggest watching it in the two parts or finding somewhere comfortable to sit while you watch. ;)

Part 1:

Part 2:



Note: This was filmed a short while ago (I think something like a week... Probably exactly a week, seeing as today is Friday), so some of my "currently reading" books are inaccurate. For example, I am now done The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon and Wish You Were Eyre by Heather Vogel Frederick. Check the sidebar to see what I'm reading now! :)

AH! Darn title text again. I know for certain I wrote something there. Anyway, it was meant to say "I apologize again for random darkness."

3 comments:

  1. I just finished Wish you were eyre and I agree I hope it's not the last in the series that would just be horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Unfortunately I believe it is. Thanks for taking a look at my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your animation!!! Great books too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!