Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hunger Games Tag

Hey! Today I have decided to do a written Hunger Games tag by Aura at Aura's Book Box on Youtube. There are a variety of questions and I will be bolding the one I choose and explaining why. I would not read this if you have not read all three of the Hunger Games books. There will be spoilers. Enjoy! :)

1. Peeta or Gale?
Is neither an option? Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I am on Team Finnick. Gale, to me at least, was arrogant sometimes, plus he ended up being a total jerk in Mockingjay. And Peeta was just too kind, and often too... soft. But Finnick... he's determined, strong, yet sweet with a vulnerable side too. He was just awesome.

2. Effie's crazy style or sweet and simple like Cinna?
Effie's style sure is entertaining but I think Cinna's is more tasteful, and more like me. I mean, imagine wearing what Effie does everyday! So I would have to say Cinna.

3. Life in the Capitol or Slug it in the Districts?
Life is different there. You aren't spoiled like in the Capitol, and you have to learn to be independent and do things for yourself. Plus, I for one wouldn't be able to live with the guilt if I lived in the Capitol. I don't mind roughing it in the districts. Everyone's gotta pull their weight.

4. Bread from district 11 or stew from the Capitol?
Well, I don't even eat red meat so, the option is obvious. But even if I did, I would still choose District 11 bread because it reminds me of Rue, and is a symbol of the districts.

5. Katniss's archery skills or Cato's knife fighting abilities?
Archery skills! I have always wanted to be able to use a bow and arrow, it sounds so amazing and would be dead useful too. Using a knife would be way to gory for me and I would never use the skills that I had with it anyway! I wouldn't be able to harm anything like that.

6. Peeta's gift of camouflage or Rue's gift of tree-climbing?
Rue's gift! How amazing would that be? It would be helpful in the Hunger Games and I already love climbing trees so if I could climb like Rue... Explosion of amazing. Peeta's gift is helpful too, but when I think of it in comparison to Rue's, it doesn't compare. Not only would it be fun, it also would be helpful to protect yourself, attack others in the Games, and catch food. Brilliant.

7. Become an Avox or get stung by a tracker jacker?
I admit it would be awful to have hallucinations of horrible things happening to yourself or your family but think about it... Not talking???? Ever???? That is not possible for me. At least tracker jackers would most likely be a short-term thing. Depending on the circumstance.

8. Join forces with the Careers or run for the Hills?
Run for the Hills!!!!!! I wouldn't be caught dead with the Careers. Ever.

9. Who's cuter? Prim or Rue?
Rue <3 Not only is her appearance adorable, but she also is so sweet, curious, and freaking ninjaa (yes, two a's)!!!

10. Run for the Cornucopia or run for the Hills?
Both. I'd run to the Cornucopia, grab something small like a backpack or whatever I could, then sprint away to the Hills and try to stay away from everyone and avoid killing people. I just couldn't do that.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with most of what you said, except for Peeta and Gale. Yes, I used to hate Peeta, but now I think he's not so bad. And then there's Gale. Ughhh. But Finnick? I know he's pretty ninjaa (yes, two a's), but I still cannot believe that you don't like Peeta!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I know! I just think he's too soft (Peeta I mean). I don't hate him, I just have to disagree with you. Finnick will always be my favourite. :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a unique challenge! I like how you managed to make the replies to your questions relatable and not stiff. This was well written but you could have written more about WHY you chose the answer you did.
    Overall, great litspiration challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ally! :) This actually wasn't my litspiration challenge, but it might be my second one.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!