Saturday 24 November 2012

Technical Difficulties

Hey there. I have a few videos that I want to post (Bookshelf Tour and November book reviews), however, Blogger is currently not cooperating with me and will not upload the videos. Hopefully this will be fixed soon and then I will be able to post the videos. In the mean time, check out my other videos and posts, or give me feedback under my "Future Posts #2". Thanks. :)

Update, November 26- Still not working! Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

Update, November 28- Well apparently it's just that one video that refuses to upload. I tried exporting it again and uploading it, but that seems to be messing up my computer. So anyway, in the mean time I would like to post some more written things, but it's been pretty busy.

1 comment:

  1. Could you possibly post some more written posts? They are so intriguing to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!