Tuesday 11 December 2012

A Quick Bookish Survey

Created by The Broke and the Bookish, this is a short little survey about current books. :)



The book I'm currently reading: Can't say I'm getting into Crossed. I'm only 46 pages in, but I'm finding it slow and tedious. I'm feeling like I'd rather be reading something else, so I'm reading The Book of (Even More) Awesome by Neil Pasricha as well, which is a great in-between book I'm enjoying. It's a nice break from all the novels. :)


The last book I finished: I believe that was the Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan, a very enjoyable read and the third in the Heroes of Olympus series. I loved the mythology! Highlights of November included Variant by Robison Wells, Inside Out/Outside In by Maria V. Snyder, Wish You Were Eyre by Heather Vogel Frederick, and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.



The next book I want to read: Decisions, decisions! With a giant stack of books sitting on my drawer, it's hard to decide what to choose. But I'm going to have to go with a book I've been looking forward to for a long time and finally saw in the paperback section at the library. Yep, Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. What a beautiful cover.

The last book I bought: Now, I don't buy books much, but on the day it was released, I bought the Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. I am not going to read it for a few years, but I love having the beautiful book on my shelf, and knowing that I bought a first edition. :)


The last book I was given: A very, very long time ago. But I think the last novel I was given was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. A longggg time ago.




Hope you enjoyed this! Check back for future posts. :)

*All images from goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!