Monday 31 December 2012

Reading Update (2)

So I've decided not to do these every Monday, but simply when I feel the need to do them (mostly on Mondays). Anyway, this week I want to talk about a few things.

I have finished North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley, as well as Rebel Heart by Moira Young. You can see my thoughts on North of Beautiful on my Goodreads. My feelings for Rebel Heart are still a little mixed up, so I'll hopefully have a review posted soon. I've also been slacking and haven't finished my Hobbit movie review yet, despite seeing it more than a week ago! :-/

I have just started reading Let it Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green, and Lauren Myracle. I am on the first story, The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson, but am really looking forward to reading John Green's story. I also intend to start reading Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce in the next few days. Maybe even today, if I feel like it (unlikely, but maybe).

I also feel the need to say that I haven't read any of my December reads this month. I haven't read His Dark Materials trilogy, nor have I read A Christmas Carol (which was because I couldn't get it from the library by Christmas). So, I am definitely deciding what I'm going to be reading in the month much closer to the month. Therefore, I am unsure if I'll stick to my January list either. I will probbly be reading His Dark Materials then, as well as Sisters Red, Let it Snow, Angelfall, the Selection, and the Girl of Fire and Thorns. However, these are all "maybe's" except Let it Snow and Sisters Red.

Don't forget to follow my blog and check for my Hobbit movie review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!