Wednesday 26 December 2012

Reading Update (1)

Hello! From now on, every Monday, I will be posting a reading update which will simply detail the books I've been reading and what book I am currently reading. I'm doing it on a Wednesday today because lately I have been doing Christmas posts.

I am currently wrapping up North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley. I am enjoying the story and I love Terra's search for the true meaning of beautiful. I am finding there are some frustrating moments but I understand why they are there. Just over midnight this morning I finished the stories in the Spirit of Christmas by Marley Gibson and Cecil Murphy (and various authors), and it was a beautiful collection of inspiring stories. Before that, I read Crossed by Allie Condie... if you'd like to see my (very jumbled-up, very angry) thoughts, than you can check out my Goodreads review. As for books I plan to read, I'm super excited to read Rebel Heart by Moira Young (the sequel to Blood Red Road), Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce, and Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle.

Comment below on your thoughts about these books, and the books you're currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!